Personal information or personal data as it is also referred to means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
Some of the information will come directly from you (for example, when you purchase a product or when you open an account with us) and we might also get some from publicly available places. The information that we collect will depend on the reason for your contact with us.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, home address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes payment card details and, where you or your business have or apply for a credit account with us, bank account details and information held by credit reference and fraud prevention agencies.
- Transaction Data includes details about you/your business trading history, including payments from you/your business.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website/or any apps.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, products/services provided to you/your business, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information as to how you use our website.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences as to whether you are happy to receive marketing from us and, if so, your communication preferences.
We may also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal information but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity (for example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature). However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal information which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
In the normal course, we will not collect Special Categories of Personal Data about you.