There is an increasing demand for alternative work from home solutions in Ireland. The easy setup, aesthetically pleasing design and efficient dimensions make the Panelling Centre height adjustable desk perfect for home office use.
Studies show ergonomic workplaces with the option of alternating work posture between sitting and standing are an effective way to avoid back pain, avoid other physical conditions, and even enhance work performance.
The desk system takes the desk-top to the chosen height at the push of a button quickly and easily allowing the user to find the ideal working position at the desk – whether sitting or standing. Its fully integrated, powder-coated steel components give a sleek and aesthetically pleasing design. The premium German quality desk system is TUV tested and certified to guarantee safety, functionality and reliability and is ideal for use in a home or office environment. The built-in collision detection means there’s no need to worry about your home office solution.
- Electrically height-adjustable desk frame
- Height adjustment from 680 to 1150 mm
- Lifting Stroke 470 mm
- Lifting weight max. 100 kg with even load on the desk
- Height adjustment with soft start
- Nominal voltage 100-240 V AC / 50-60 Hz
- Low energy consumption (standby 0.05 W)
- Adjustment speed up to 30 mm/s
- With collision detection (no personal protection)
- Powder-coated steel
- Electrical adjustable lifting column system
- Anodised aluminium, powder-coated white or anthracite